Choosing a House Plan
Here are some tips to help you locate just the right house plan for your new custom home building project:
- Be a little loose in setting your square footage in the search form so that you see more options. Most house plans can be customized to further fit your needs.
- Therefore, if you think 2,500 square feet is the perfect size for your next home, add a little extra square footage below and above your perfect size when doing a search.
- Choose your number of floors, bathrooms and bedrooms in the search parameter for house plans. You can also select width and depth, garage bays, and other parameters.
- You can also select your home style that fits your needs and design choice. We offer a variety of house plan styles, some of which can actually fit several styles. Be sure to look at other styles you hadn't thought about, maybe you will find a good fit in a house plan style you never thought about.
- Remember that most house plans can be modified to fit your needs, so the scope of what you enter into the search can be a little wider.
- Call us for assistance to find your perfect house plan or get assistance with our website.
- Our friendly house plan staff can help you through email or by calling 1-844-506-7985.